A free trial lesson is offered to all new students. Trial lessons can be booked throughout the term by contacting the office here.
See below for online class times
from 2½ years old
The perfect introduction to ballet for our youngest ballet dancers. The class uses imaginative ideas and story telling to introduce basic ballet steps, musicality, co-ordination, and physical and sensory awareness.
from 4½ years old
This class introduces a foundation for ballet technique. Children learn basic ballet exercises and sequences, whilst developing their imagination and creativity through movement and music.
from 6 years old
This class builds the foundation for ballet technique. Children learn set ballet exercises and sequences, developing co-ordination and memory skills, whilst continuing to use their imagination and creativity through movement and music. Children in Level 1 work towards the Standard 1 Exam.
from 8 years old
This class builds the foundation for ballet technique. Children learn set ballet exercises and sequences, developing co-ordination and memory skills, whilst continuing to use their imagination and creativity through movement and music. Children in Level 2 work towards the Standard 2 Exam.
from 10 years old
Students learn more complicated ballet steps, and a greater emphasis on technique is introduced. All the skills learned previously are refined and developed. More challenging sequences are practiced and refined, and students add to their expanding dance vocabulary. Students in this level are working towards the Standard 4 Cecchetti exam.
Online Class Times
under Tier 4/5 or lockdown, class times are as follows:
4pm - 4.30pm
4.35pm - 5.20pm
5.25pm - 6.10pm
6.10pm - 7pm
7pm - 8pm
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. We do not charge administration or registration fees
2. Payment is due before the first day of term, for returning students, or before the first session after the trial class, for new students.
3. Class dates/times are subject to change.
4. We offer a free trial lesson in order to each dancer in order to evaluate suitability prior to payment. Refunds, whether partial or full, are not given under any circumstances.
5. Unless otherwise stated, a term fees invoice covers one ballet class weekly for each remaining teaching week of term. It is intended that this should be an in-person class, however by paying this invoice the customer agrees to accept online classes instead whenever deemed necessary by school management.
6. Under extenuating circumstances, and only by prior arrangement with the school and subject to availability, missed classes may be made up by the student attending another class at the same level on a different day of the same term. Non-attendance of catch-up classes will result in the forfeiture of those sessions; make-up classes do not carry over from one term to the next. There is no pay-per-class facility.
7. By paying for classes, the customer accepts that there is some risk of infection inherent in social interaction and using a shared space, and agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the school's staff and management against any loss or injury brought about as a result of attending any class.
8. The customer agrees to follow all directions given by school staff while on site, especially in relation to protecting against Covid-19, and may be refused service if instructions are not followed by themselves and/or members of their party. This includes, but is not limited to, the wearing of masks, adherence to distancing rules, satisfactory hygiene.
9. While online, it is your responsibility to make sure that your child's lessons are conducted in a safe manner. You agree to take full responsibility for the safety of your child and anyone else in their vicinity.
10. While onsite it is a condition of attendance that you, your child and anyone else in your party adheres to whatever safety procedures we require. This may include physical distancing, washing and sanitising, the wearing of a mask, etc.
Classes may not be filmed, photographed, screensaved, livestreamed, or similar.
11. Nuts are not permitted on site, and do wash your hands after contact with anything containing nuts, due to contact allergies.
12. Dancing is an inherently physical activity, and carries with it the risk of injury. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the teachers and school operators of all and any liability arising from injuries sustained as a result of attending lessons, including in any location on site or at home.
13. The safety and well--being of our students, staff and customers is of utmost importance, and if a determination is made by school management that the safety of our students is best served by the interruption or cancellation of classes, we will act accordingly. Situations might include fire alarms or other evacuations; public health issues; damage to the venue, etc.We reserve the right to make a judgement based on our perception of the general safety of everyone concerned regarding the offer and/or withdrawal of in-person classes. By paying term fees, in full or part, the customer agrees to honour and facilitate management decisions taken to safeguard the safety and health of those to whom we have a duty of care, including decisions regarding whether classes are online or in person, and agrees not to seek refund or compensation.
14. We reserve the right to alter the staffing make-up of the classes in whatever way we deem necessary.
15. Parents are required to stay on site throughout the class.